Seville Mercy Conference Centre
Nestled in Cairns’ world-famous rainforest, Seville Mercy Conference Centre is a relaxed, tropical paradise, complete with many function rooms and stunning views. This lush setting provides a beautiful backdrop for weddings, whether you desire an outdoor or indoor ceremony or reception, there is a function space to suit your needs. This magical gem awaits you to make your dream wedding a reality.
Are you looking for a wedding venue with a dedicated team that can manage your entire event from concept to completion without the hefty price tag? Then Seville Mercy Conference Centre is the hidden gem you’ve been looking for. Situated in the idyllic rainforest, this tropical wonderland is perfect for wedding ceremonies and receptions, with Seville Mercy Conference Centre providing everything on site that you will need for a magical occasion.
An oasis in the CBD, located only 10 minutes from the city centre, Seville is an eco-friendly wedding venue that prides itself on extravagant hospitality without the extravagant price tag. They will customise a package to suit your specific needs and budget.
The team can do as much or as little as you like with the event management of your wedding day. With a long line of alliance partners that they are used to working with, they can bring your wedding to life just as you imagined it. And they are equally happy to work with specific suppliers that you have your heart set on for your wedding day.
Wedding ceremonies can be held on the beautiful lush grounds, set to the sounds of the rainforest. While indoor wedding receptions are usually held in the well-appointed Cooktown Dining Room, a blank canvas that can be themed to suit your personal style. With space for up to 500 guests outdoors and up to 100 guests in its largest indoor dining room, this exceptional establishment is well-suited for any size wedding, full of joy, laughter, and sensational food that your guests will be raving about for many years to come.
There is also onsite four-star accommodation for guests wishing to stay in-house so they don’t need to travel far. You can simply hire the event space or have the Seville team plan your wedding day from concept to completion without you having to worry about a thing. The choice is yours.
“The conference facilities are excellent, and I highly recommend staying here as well. Great value, clean, comfortable, affordable, peaceful, lovely gardens, and delicious continental breakfast. The staff are really lovely as well. Would definitely stay here again.” ~ Tracey
What you’ll love about working with Seville Mercy Conference Centre for your Cairns wedding:
• The breathtaking rainforest setting. Seville Mercy Conference Centre is nestled amongst Cairns’ world heritage rainforest, with this venue surrounded on all sides by towering trees and lush foliage. This makes for magnificent viewing and a peaceful setting — it’s perfect for relaxed Queensland weddings.
• Tasty meals by quality chefs. Seville Mercy Conference Centre has partnered with a variety of experienced chefs and caterers to deliver the perfect wedding menu to suit your tastes and budget.
• The incredible pricing. Seville Mercy Conference Centre is probably one of Cairns’ most affordable wedding venues and a hidden treasure only locals know about. But don’t let the price fool you, it is a high-end establishment with all the trimmings you need to make your special day shine.
Highlights of working with Seville Mercy Conference Centre:
• Affordable wedding venue
• Various sized wedding reception spaces
• Capacity for up to 500 wedding guests outdoors
• Capacity for up to 100 wedding guests indoors
• Fully air-conditioned centre
• Extravagant hospitality with experienced and thoughtful staff
with a can-do attitude
• Ample on-site parking for guests
• On-site espresso nook for your guests
• Surrounded by stunning tropical rainforest
• Accommodation on site for guests
• Offers delicious meals by a variety of experienced
local chefs and caterers
• State-of-the-art technology and audiovisual equipment
• Conveniently located only 10 mins from the CBD
and 15 mins from Cairns Airport
“At Seville, friendly, professional staff are always at hand to assist, advise and deliver whatever is needed to make any function, meeting or conference both an enjoyable experience for all as well as being a successful event. I highly recommend this venue to you. Spread the word. Seville is a special ‘gem’ hidden in the middle of Cairns.” ~ Mary-Ann
Seville Mercy Conference Centre