CityLife REAL ESTATE
Construction is Underway At The Palms
The Palms Collection Directors are excited to announce that construction has commenced on the $300+ Million development site. Major earthworks are underway as the NEW HEART of the Northern Beaches begins to take shape.
“It is a really exciting major milestone for us. To finally have FGF Developments on site to get this regionally significant development underway is fantastic,” said Managing Director, Darren Halpin of PPNQ Developments Pty Ltd.
Darren Halpin says he has been overwhelmed with the interest to date with Stage 1 of Enclave One almost 80% SOLD OUT “we are now working very fast to get Stage 2 ready for sale to meet the demand in the marketplace. The response has been phenomenal. Majority of the land sales have come from locals too, we haven’t even tapped into the southern market as yet. But the enquiries from down south are coming in thick and fast.”
Director Evan Yelavich who is also a Town Planner says the strong sustainable aspects of the development have really appealed to buyers as well as the multi-faceted community on offer.
“We are now the first fully certified FNQ EnviroDevelopment® and we have a strong focus on sustainable living with all aspects of our site and our building covenants. The Palms will bring a real community vibe to the northern beaches with its own private primary school, 30 hectares of open space including walking and cycling trails as well as a Central Park and Amphitheatre and the Waterpark and Tourist Park with restaurants, bars, shops and clubhouse facilities. People are embracing the lifestyle we have on offer. It’s the most exciting development I’ve been involved in. There really will be nothing like this in North Queensland,” said Mr Yelavich.
The development will create 200 jobs during construction and 300 ongoing jobs once completed. $34 million will be injected into the local economy each year once all stages of The Palms are complete.
“It’s the injection into the economy that the region needs right now. It’s not just a residential estate, it will be the first new large-scale tourism product to be built in the region in many many years, attracting 95,000+ new visitors to the region each year to capture the drive tourism and domestic travelling market primarily. This is a development that will have something for everyone, young and old, locals and visitors,” said Mr Halpin.
Benefits to the Cairns Region include:
• $300+ Million Development in the heart of the Northern Beaches of Cairns
• First Certified EnviroDevelopment® in FNQ
• 30 hectares of open space for everyone to enjoy
• Creation of more than 200 jobs during construction
• Creation of more than 300 ongoing sustainable jobs upon completion
• $34 million annual economic injection each year upon completion
• Wide open spaces for everybody to enjoy – over 30% of site to become public open space
• A magnificent waterpark & adventure playground
• New Catholic primary school for the Northern Beaches
• Village centre with shops, restaurants, bars, etc
• Unique network of walking & bike trails for your family and friends to enjoy
• A community event space, Central Park and amphitheatre
• Attract more than 95,000 new visitors to the FNQ region each year
• Includes highway upgrades to improve traffic flow
• Environmentally sensitive – vegetated waterways to be retained and enhanced